Friday, May 25, 2007

Beauty :: Morgan

Dictionary.com defines beauty as:
the quality present in a thing or person that gives intense pleasure or deep satisfaction to the mind, whether arising from sensory manifestations (as shape, color, sound, etc.), a meaningful design or pattern, or something else (as a personality in which high spiritual qualities are manifest).


Morgan is full of beauty. Her smile can make an entire day of stress and frustration melt away like an ice cube under the blazing rays of a summer sun. The scent of her hair can invoke images of lying naked in lush green grass, letting the warm breeze caress our sweat-slicked bodies as we make slow, passionate love. The sparkle she gets in her eye when she has lecherous thoughts on her mind sends shivers of love, trust, and acceptance through my body, where they center between my legs.



I am insatiable.

Morgan and I made love for the first time ten days ago. We'd gotten a Victoria's Secret catalog in the mail, and while I was reading it, I was making comments to her about how gorgeous she would look in any of the things in the catalog. Her modesty kicked in and she denied her own obvious beauty. So I magnanimously took the burden upon myself to point out to her why she always turned heads when she went out in public, why strange men always tried to strike up small talk, and why girls sneered at her while their boyfriends stared.

Before too long, I was unbuttoning her blouse so I could continue to kiss down her chest. My hands found her breasts and she sighed nervously. I encouraged her to relax, and she did a little bit. My lips and fingers continued to explore, discovering inch after inch of perfect skin.

Her naive innocence turned me on more than anything else, I think. I brought her to an unexpectedly strong orgasm after what must have been an hour of licking, kissing, nibbling, and digital manipulation. It was the most beautiful thing to see the look of surprised shock on her face at the moment of release, hearing her whisper my name as she cuddled against me.

Since then, I haven't been able to get enough. I want her all the time. When ever I look at her, all I can think about is making love to her. I can't look at her without getting wet.




I keep most people at a distance, but when I do finally let someone through and expose myself to them, I very often fall deeply for them. I'm afraid I've fallen too far for Morgan.

1 comment:

sweetness said...

That is so nice. So are you with her now?

I know how you feel about the falling i am very much in love with my girl.

By the way i love the story you just wrote, keep up the good work.