Thursday, May 17, 2007

It Was a Hot and Sweaty Night

Here's the finished story!


It was a hot and sweaty night. It had been over the century mark all day, and hadn't relented with the setting of the sun. There was a storm coming; you could feel the power buzzing in the almost saturated air. For the time being, though, we'd just have to suffer.

I think I was suffering the worst. I just wasn't used to that kind of stifling heat at night. I grew up in the dry heat of Nevada where even though it regularly reached 105 on summer days, the nights were always cool and crisp. I'm used to sleeping in shorts, camisole, and a light blanket. Tonight though, I haven't been able to let any bit of clothing touch my sweating body.

Holly, my roommate from the university, had invited me to spend a week with her parents at their cabin in northern Wisconsin. Her parents are dirty, filthy rich and their cabin is actually a two-story villa overlooking a serene lake, surrounded by wooded hills. When Holly told me the place didn't have air conditioning, I didn't think twice about it, being used to Nevada nights.

We arrived Friday night. Holly's parents were already there, enjoying cocktails on the deck overlooking the lake. It was still early enough in the year that there weren't too many bugs. We were tired from the flight and subsequent drive, so Holly and I only stayed up long enough to introduce me and chat for a short while.

I liked her parents immediately. They're an attractive couple, not even in their forties. Holly had told me before that her parents had her when they were young, but I guess I didn't expect them to be so youthful. Her mother comes off as a pretentious snob, but if you actually talk to her, you realize that it's just the way she speaks and carries herself; she's really funny and easy-going. Holly's father is the kind of person that can make friends without trying. He's got a subtle, but obscure sense of humor that I picked up on immediately. He's just as easy-going as his wife, but you can feel the ruthlessness hiding underneath. I could tell from the start that he knew how to get things his way. Afterall, he'd become a millionaire before his fortieth birthday. I would have loved to stay up and chat with them, but Holly and I were both yawning constantly. It was barely 11 o'clock when Abby, Holly's mom, herded us upstairs to the bedroom we would share.

Friday night wasn't bad. It was warm, but I fell asleep as soon as my head it the pillow. I'm sure the exhaustion had something to do with it, too.

Holly was still sleeping when I woke up at 10:30. I put on my glasses and shuffled downstairs to find the source of the wonderful smells of breakfast. When I got down to the bottom of the stairs, I turned toward the kitchen and stopped dead in my tracks.

The stairs were on the other side of the living room from the kitchen, but the line of sight was uninterrupted. Holly's parents were just inside the kitchen. Fucking. They were both turned away from me - Abby bent over the island with one foot up on a stool while Kyle thrust into her from behind - so they didn't see me. At first I was turned on by the sight. The only sound I could hear was the soft clapping of their bodies as he drove into her. Then I remembered who these people were and rushed back upstairs.

I woke Holly and told her what I saw. To my surprise, she just blushed and apologized for them. Apparently, Kyle and Abby had a hard time keeping their hands off each other, much to Holly's disgust and obvious embarassment. I asked her how often was "often" and she just said, "Oh, at least three times a day." I must have had quite the look on my face because Holly giggled.

"Do they always do it... out in the open like that?" I asked, still trying to wrap my mind around the idea of knowing your parents fucked three times a day. I couldn't even imagine my parents doing it at all; they're both well into their fifties.

"No, they usually excuse themselves. Or I'll just catch one of them coming out of their bedroom with a stupid grin on their face."

"What do you do if you catch them..." I couldn't bring myself to say 'fucking' "...on the couch or something."

"I usually just leave them to it. They're usually pretty quick about it."

"That's crazy, Holly."

She shrugged. "I'm used to it. It's just embarassing when they do it in front of my friends. I hope they didn't creep you out or anything."

"Nah, it just... I'm not used to seeing that kind of thing. My parents aren't exactly the most affectionate couple."

She smiled and went into the bathroom. When she was done, we both went downstairs. They weren't in the kitchen any more, to my relief. We found some scrambled eggs, bacon, and fruit salad in the refrigerator, so we got some breakfast and took it out on the deck. Holly's parents were out there, reading newspapers.

"Good morning," Abby said to us over the rims of her sunglasses. I couldn't get the thought of them making love out of my head. Nor could I avoid looking at them again from a different perspective. Holly's mom was in incredible physical condition; she was slender and well toned, her hair was long and golden, and her skin was a healthy bronze. If I didn't know any better, I'd have guessed her to be in her mid- to upper-twenties, instead of pushing forty. Kyle sat in the chair on the opposite side of the patio table. He was shirtless and the same shade of brown as his wife. His shoulders and arms were strong and well defined, and when he turned the page of his paper with a smile at us, I got to see his sculpted chest and stomach. I felt a tightening deep down in belly, but forced myself to calm. They're Holly's parents, for crying out loud.

Holly's folks told us about the plans they had for the day. We were going to take the boat out on the lake and relax for most of the day. Then when the sun went down, we'd drift on over to one of their neighbor's cabin where there was going to be a big cookout and party.

I won't go into any of that because nothing of consequence happened. We went out on the boat and had a great time. We talked a lot, goofed off a lot, went swimming, and Holly and I went tubing. When the sun went down, we went to the neighbor's place - which happens to be about two miles to the east of Holly's cabin. There were dozens of people there. No one else was our age, so Holly and I just hung out with her parents and the few people they knew. The food was good, the company was entertaining, and the beer never stopped flowing. None of us were drunk, so we had no problems getting back to the cabin.

I hadn't noticed the heat that day because we'd been out on the lake; the breeze and the water kept it tolerant, if not pleasant. But when we got back to the cabin, the air was stagnant and heavy. I took a cool shower and put on my lightest pajamas: silk boxers and a light cotton camisole.

I slept fitfully for a few hours. I'd thrown off the sheet and the ceiling fan helped a little bit, but it was just getting worse. I was coated in a sheen of sweat and to my dismay, the damp heat was making me horny. The nightlight in the hallway didn't give off much light, but it was enough to make my damp skin shine, and my stiff nipples to cast a long shadow. I had such a strong urge to pull the sheet up to my waist and slip my hand into my boxers, but Holly was sleeping six feet away and I've never been good at keeping quiet during climax.

I lay on my back, my hands forced to stay at my sides, and tried to go back to sleep. The heat was too much. I couldn't stand to stay still for long, and every time I moved I was aware of the slipperiness between my legs. My thoughts kept drifting back to the scene I'd witnessed, the sound of Kyle and Abby's clapping bodies was loud even despite the chirping crickets outside. My will power was crumbling quickly, and the desire was about to consume me.

I realized then that the sound of clapping bodies wasn't in my mind. I was hearing a faint, rhythmic sound, and it wasn't coming from my memories. I listened closely as it grew louder, and soon the sound was unmistakable; it was the squeak of a bed frame. The image of Holly's parents fucking at the kitchen island vanished, replaced by Abby's sweaty body bouncing up and down on her husband's cock.

I couldn't stand it. I got out of bed and went downstairs to find some ice cream or something cold to drink; I had to cool off before I melted.

The maddening sounds of lovemaking were inaudible from the kitchen, much to my relief. I stood with the freezer door open for a while, letting the cold air wash over me. The sweat on my skin made it even more refreshing.

"Couldn't sleep?"

I yelped at the sound of the voice. It was Kyle. He was leaning against the doorway, arms crossed over his smooth, bare chest. All he was wearing was a pair of boxers and a sleepy smile. I quickly scanned his body, disregarding the rational half of my brain, and almost groaned aloud when I saw his bulge.

"Oh, no. It's too hot. I came down to find something to cool me off." I couldn't take my eyes off his crotch. He must have just finished making love to his wife, and here he was with an erection already. Feeling flustered, I reached into the freezer and grabbed the first thing that felt like an ice cream container. I held it to my chest like armor, unaware of the effect the freezer's cold air was having on my nipples.

"Let me get that," he said and pushed off the wall with the grace of a cat - a large, predatory cat. He took the container of ice cream from me with that same sleepy smile. But from such a close proximity, I saw that it wasn't a sleepy smile at all - there was nothing weary about the look in Kyle's eyes.

Only until he'd turned from me and walked over to the counter was I able to move. I took a seat at the island without thinking. Once I realized where I was, the memories of Kyle and Abby came back strongly.

"Heat getting to you?" he asked as he scooped the ice cream into two bowls. I watched the muscles in his shoulders ripple and flow, which only served to vivify my memories.

"Yeah. I'm not used to such humidity." My voice was weak and soft. I was thinking about Kyle's buttocks clenching and relaxing with each thrust into his wife's cleft.

"That's right, you're from Nevada, aren't you?"

I nodded, but quickly realized he wasn't looking at me. "Yeah," I said quickly. "I really appreciate you letting me come and stay with you. You have a really nice place." I felt like a childish twit as I was speaking, but I couldn't stop. My mind was racing, flashing images of sweaty bodies colliding, firm breasts bouncing, strong hands squeezing buttocks.

"You're welcome," he said with that damn smile as he set a bowl in front of me. "We've let Holly bring a friend every summer since she was eight, so she doesn't have to hang out with her boring parents." Kyle brought his bowl over and sat next to me; since I'd chosen the middle of three stools, he didn't have many options. It brought him very close, and his scent tickled my nose. I could still see the bulge in his boxers.

"You and Abby aren't boring," I said, my brain mostly on cruise control by then. "I've had a great time so far."

"Good," he said, smiling into his ice cream. "But we're still parents. I try my best to be Holly's friend, but I think teenagers have a circuit wired in their brain that makes them automatically resent their parents."

I'm almost twenty, I said silently to myself as if to justify my blossoming attraction to this man. "I wish I had parents like you guys. I wouildn't mind spending time with you at all." I looked at him with what I thought was an innocent smile, but the look in his eye only got brighter. And was his bulge bigger? The ache between my legs twisted and I squirmed in my seat.

Before I realized what was happening, his handsome face was getting closer. His eyes held mind. I couldn't look away. When his lips touched mine, I was able to close my eyes and bask in the surprising softness of his lips. I felt the desire and passion building inside me, bubbling and expanding until it would consume me.

He broke the kiss after just a moment and leaned back. Our eyes locked again and though no words were spoken, we knew exactly what the other wanted. The ice cream had served to cool me down a little, but now my body was aflame with need.

The second kiss was hard and rough, filled with the passion hinted at in the first. His tongue delicately parted my lips, but when I met it with my own, he exerted his strength and desire. I nearly fell off my stool, but his hands on my waist held me in place.

"We really shouldn't do this," I said between kisses as I explored the chiseled muscles of his chest and shoulders. "What if your wife finds out?"

"You're right," he said and leaned back from me. I felt an emptiness without his lips on me, and I was a little frightened by it. I hadn't meant to ruin this; I just wanted to make sure he knew what he was getting into. Then he smiled and leaned in again. "She'd be very jealous." Then his lips were on mine again and everything was alright.

When his hands started lifting my camisole, I didn't stop him. It felt good to have it off; the heat was still heavy, but I was finding it easier to ignore it. As he slowly revealed my breasts, I heard a soft moan and I didn't know if it came from him or me. His fingers were delicate and methodical. I would have loved to just lie back and let this erotic man explore every inch of my body, but the latent heat in the air made me very impatient.

I reached down and found him only half erect, but thick and long. I could feel his own heat radiating from the organ and I knew it was the only thing that would be able to quench my own. with just a few strokes of my hand he was solid and straining at the confines of his boxers. With my mouth still locked on his, I pulled the front of his shorts down and let him out. Gripping his shaft tightly, I pulled him toward me. I spread my legs as much as I could and guided his smooth, velvety head along my silky inner thigh.

The touch of his hot cock sent a shockwave through me. Standing now in front of me, I was able to wrap my legs around him and guide him inside my shorts. I pulled the cotton aside and brushed him against my damp folds. It made me shudder but I wasted no time. I moaned into his mouth as I rubbed the head of his cock up and down the length of my hungry pussy. I wanted him so bad, needed him so terribly, that when he pulled away I whimpered. When I realized he was trying to take my boxers off, I smiled and obliged.

He needed very little guidance this time. His dick was hard and reaching for me. I felt the head press against my cleft, then slipped upward to grind against my clit. I had to bury my yelp in his shoulder as I trembled under the wave of perfect pleasure. It had felt incredible. Maybe another time I'd let him do that for hours. But I was in bad shape at that point; I needed to feel him inside me.

He pressed against my nether lips again and this time I felt him nudge my cleft open. He entered me with maddening patience. I looked down between us and gasped at how thick he looked. He pressed in a couple inches, then eased back. He was as hairless as I was, and I was surprised to find it so erotic, all this naked skin rubbing together, slick with passion, desire, and carnality.

Kyle felt bigger than he was, especially when he was buried deep inside me. He started slowly, easing out until only the head of his thick-veined penis remained between my lips, then glided back in until I was filled. After a few test strokes, he stayed deep without moving. Our lips met again, and I couldn't express enough passion in my kiss.

His hands were on my breasts when he began moving within me. I was so tightly strung I could feel my body riding the precipice already. The sensations he was invoking stole my breath. He moved faster and faster, gripping my backside for leverage, using the entire length of his shaft to drive me to the brink of tolerance.

When his thumb pressed against my clit, I shattered. I screamed into his shoulder again as the waves crashed over me, making my body tremble and clench around him. The pleasure consumed me and I was lost in ecstacy. Too soon, though, it faded and left me gasping. He was still thrusting into me, but delicately now. I could see my own pleasure reflected in his face. I kissed him again before carefully backing off his glorious member. I reached over and at a spoonful of ice cream.

As if in a haze, I slid off the stool and knelt on the kitchen floor. I took him in my hand, still trembling from the aftershocks of my orgasm, and stroked him slowly. Kyle was still rock hard, throbbing with every heartbeat, the light over the stove glistening in the fluids that coated his cock. I plunged him into my cold mouth without warning and delighted in the loud moan that issued from deep in his lungs. I felt him tighten in my mouth so I sucked as hard as I could, swirling my tongue around the swollen head. My hand quickened and a second later I felt his hand on the back of my head. He began thrusting into my mouth and after just a few more strokes, he grunted. A second later I felt his hot seed on my tongue and I swallowed it hungrily. He didn't have much since he'd just finished fucking his wife, but the taste was strong and intoxicating.

When he was done, I licked him clean and stood up. Panting heavily, he pulled me to him and kissed me.

"We should get back to bed," I said, gently pushing him away.

"Yeah, we should," he echoed. "Thank you."

I just smiled at him as I put my shorts back on, then went upstairs. My legs ached and I was still breathing heavily as I got into bed. It didn't feel so stifling in our bedroom. I lay in bed with the sheet pulled up to my breasts and the last thought before I drifted into a deep, restful sleep was how I was going to seduce Holly's mom.

2 comments:

Countess Jade said...

That was hot...I'm inspired to use my Blogger Account Too.

Tsumi said...

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it!